Neptune’s Child

I don't know my soul
But I seek it everywhere
I go into the light
And then float about in the darkness
Sin shrouds me and then divinity
The forces of the world move me as they will
And I have walked many paths
But the end of my journeys has always been
To the heart of God
There my soul is cleansed, replenished
And I am born again, all-knowing yet innocent.

Read More @ Source

BASIC VEDIC ASTROLOGY - LESSON 13

Basic Vedic Psychic Lesson 13 Website: MathinaMaideen.webs.com; http RSS Feed URL: feeds2.feedburner.com My Twitter Account: twitter.com Please subscribe for video updates.

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lunar effect, Pholus synastry and Chiron-Ascendant

Today's Horoscope - Burlington Free Press

Astrology and Numerology Connection Revealed